Est. 1952 - Army Combat Engineers
A Company of combat engineers first built the Hill Course in 1952 as a 9 hole layout. In 1955, an additional nine holes were added to make the existing layout. While the Hill Course has small greens, the fairways are wide and forgiving to make a round of golf a challenging affair.
This wooded course has spruce and birch trees lining all its fairways. The front nine is hilly, while the back nine is somewhat flat. Water hazards come into play on only two holes. The Hill is moderate in length at 6,492 yards but it fun and playable for all levels of golfers. It is also very "woman friendly" at 5,376 yards and only one forced carry on the par 3, fourth hole.
"Golf Digest" rated The Hill course as the 4th "Best in State" course for 2015.
3 Minute Quick Tour of The Hill Course
Watch the video to the right to get the quick tour of The Hill Course.
Tour the Hill Course
Click a hole number on the map to get an
in-depth hole by hole video tour of
The Hill Course.